Sunday, May 14, 2017

May 14, 2017

From Dad:

Mothers Day Call Recording


From Josh:

I honestly have trouble writing my email the day after we talk, there was so much I wanted to say to you all when we were face to face, Remember to read the scriptures every day, to grow your faith and testimony in the Atonement of Jesus Christ, learn of him, and be an example of the believers, a good read for Ben and Sam would be Gospel Principles on Priesthood Organization it helped me to learn simply the duties of each of the callings of the Priesthood, and so when you read up on it, look for what you can do to be better in each of our individual duties.





From Dad:

Loved talking to you yesterday. Make it an amazing 6 months!

Any other kinds of pics you can send? Members? Investigators? I assume you are taking more pics than what you send home...

Love you! Have a great week!

Dad.

From Josh:

actually to be completely honest, I really suck at taking pictures. I will try to do better. :) any tips?

From Dad:

Take pictures of things that will bring back memories. My most cherished ones were of companions (which you have plenty of) investigators/members/new members I worked with and then key places I spent a lot of time in.

It's definitely not the highest priority, but I really enjoyed putting key ones in my journal and they bring back good memories.

Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment