Tuesday, December 19, 2017

December 19, 2017 - Josh Comes Home

From Dad:

A spiritual evening going with Sam to the Stake Center to be set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, to server in the Lusaka, Zambia mission, followed by a last session at the temple together. Sam got to stand in the circle with Sis Carlson and made her cry.

We then headed to Boston Pizza in South Edmonton Common to wait the final nail biting hour to go and pick Josh up at the airport.

We got there just as his plane landed and ran into the Sturko's waiting for their Son Michael to come home from the Saint George mission.

I started the Facebook live video going right away, but was dismayed that my battery started draining too fast and hearing from the Sturko's they had waited for 40 minutes for their son to come out of Customs. Sure enough I ran out too quick, so we switched everyone watching over to Jen's phone. But it too started to run out. 40 minutes in, I decided to make a mad dash back to the van to get Jen's charger. Huffing and puffing I came back in time only to realize I'd forgotten the charge cord, so away I ran again. Luckily made it back with about 3 min to spare. Watch the drama below!

Video and Pictures from the Airport:

















1 comment: